The General Data Protection Regulation ( n°206/679) applies to any organization based or not in the European Union (EU), processing data of individuals residing in the EU, and as such CM INTL and its website https://ateliercatherinemasson.com) informs you below how it implements their obligations. All operations on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations cited above, but also with the law n°78-17 “Informatique, Fichiers et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 amended.
We take all necessary measures to ensure that your data is protected and that it is not stolen, lost or destroyed.
- Our site is in SSL (https), which means that the communication between your web browser and the web server on which our website is hosted is secure. … When data is sent via a browser that uses the “https” protocol, SSL guarantees that it will be encrypted and protected against interception.
- Firewall and website protection tools: a firewall is installed on our website and all attempts at intrusion or fraudulent authentication are immediately reported to our administrator, the IP addresses concerned being blocked at the same time.
- All registrations on the site are made after a process requiring the confirmation of the email address.
- All users wishing to register on the site are manually approved by a site administrator.
- No operation other than consultation on the site is possible without first registering and authenticating oneself.
- A log of the actions carried out on the site is permanently recorded on a temporary basis.
- A captcha and other similar devices block fraudulent robotic inscriptions
- We regularly check the different behaviours of the site, aborted transactions, etc.
- All the components of the site are updated without delay with each new version reported.
What data is collected?
- personal information that you provide voluntarily (name, surname, first name, etc.) by registering on the site, by making a purchase or by subscribing to the newsletter (this is all the data allowing you to identify yourself directly or indirectly).
- Anonymous data (visits, pages visited, most viewed products, etc.) for statistical purposes and to improve our content.
Why is data collected?
Personal data is necessary to make your purchases on our site, to ship you the products ordered, to interact commercially with us in a relevant way and to serve you better, but also to prevent fraud and to maintain an optimal level of security. Anonymous data allows us to measure the audience, to adapt our technical capabilities to it, to measure the evolution of the frequentation, to detect also unusual activities.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log on to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
Creating an Account
All the information requested is necessary to become a customer on the website and they have only this purpose: that you can buy what you want and have it delivered where you want it. These data are part of Atelier Catherine Masson’s customer file and are kept without time limit. Those which concern you can be destroyed at your request unless they are administratively necessary (accounting in particular).
The information you enter in the contact form is not stored online on the site. It is only used to provide you with the best possible response to your requests and is only kept in the form of archived e-mails as is.
To post a comment, you will need to log in and be logged in. From then on, this comment is attached to your profile. In addition, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected.
This allows us to reply to you personally if necessary and to help us detect undesirable comments. Visitors’ comments may also be verified using an automated service for detecting unwanted comments and/or rating enhancement services.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
You can register simply with your first name, last name and email address. If you already have an account on the site, the data will be associated with a single profile. But you can also register without having an account. Your information will be stored on the site in a list of subscribers that you can leave at any time. Each time you send a newsletter, a link will allow you to unsubscribe or change your preferences.
Statistics and audience measurements
Transmission of your personal data
We attach the utmost importance to the confidentiality of your data, and we do not pass it on to any third party who may use it for commercial or advertising purposes without your consent.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided.
You can also request the deletion of your personal data on firstname.lastname@example.org . This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Applicable right and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://ateliercatherinemasson.com is subject to Luxembourg law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Luxembourg City.